The biggest advantage of the ball valve balls is that the resistance to the fluid is very small. The area of the sealing surface that is scoured and eroded by the medium is the smallest. The switch operation of the ball valve is very easy, the flow direction of the medium is not restricted, the pressure of the medium will not drop, and the medium will not be disturbed. The shape is very simple, and the scale of application is very wide due to its excellent function. The quality of the stainless steel sphere from XINZHAN is stable, and the whole process quality monitoring is implemented, meticulous and comprehensive inspection! Using this product will make your product quality more high-quality and guaranteed!
Types of ball valve balls:
Floating or trunnion mounted valve balls, solid or hollow valve balls, soft seated or metal seated valve balls, valve balls with slots or with splines, and other special valve balls in every configuration or modified balls or specification that you can design.
Definition of Main Types of Valve Balls:
- Floating Type: the ball in floating ball valve will have a slight displacement, that is why we call it floating type. As the ball is floating, so under the pressure of the medium, the floating ball will move and against the downstream seat.
- Trunnion Mounted Type: the ball in trunnion mounted ball valve wont move because the trunnion ball valve ball has another stem at the bottom to fixed the position of the ball. The trunnion type valve balls are mainly used in high pressure conditions and large sizes ball valves.
- Solid Ball: solid ball is machined from compact casting or forging. Solid ball is normally considered as the best lifetime solution. And solid balls are mainly used in high pressure conditions.
- Hollow Ball: Hollow ball is made by coil welded steel plate or seamless stainless steel tubes. The hollow ball reduces the load of the spherical surface and the valve seat because of its lighter weight, which helps to extend the service life of the valve seat. For some very large sizes or constructions, solid ball would not be practical.
- Soft Seated: soft seated valve balls are used for soft seated ball valves. The seats are typically composed of thermoplastic components like PTFE. These valves are appropriate for applications in which chemical compatibility is crucial, and in situations where having the tightest seal is important. Soft seats, however, aren’t suitable for processing abrasive or high temperature fluids.
- Metal Seated: Metal seated valve balls are suitable for applications with elevated temperatures or highly abrasive conditions. Metal Seat and Ball are fabricated from base metals coated with hard chrome, tungsten carbide and Stellite.
1: Ball Blanks
2: PMI and NDT Test
3: Heat Treatment
4: NDT, Corrosion and Material Properties Test
5: Rough Machining
7: Finish Machining
9: Surface Treatment
11: Grinding & Lapping
12: Final Inspection
13: Packing & Logistics
Xinzhan valve balls are used in various ball valves which are used in the fields of petroleum, natural gas, water treatment, medicine and chemical industry, heating, etc.
Russia, South Korea, Canada, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Poland, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Czech Republic, Spain, Italy, India, Brazil, United States, Israel, etc.
For small size valve balls: blister box, plastic paper, paper carton, plywood wooden box.
For big size valve balls: bubble bag, paper carton, plywood wooden box.
by sea, by air, by train, etc.
By T/T, L/C.
- Sample orders or small trail orders can be optional
- Advanced facilities
- Good production management system
- Strong technical Team
- Reasonable & cost-effective price prices
- Prompt delivery time
- Good after-sales service...