China Fixed Valve Balls factory and manufacturers | Xinzhan
A sphere with a fixed axis is called a fixed sphere. The fixed ball is mainly used for high pressure and large diameter. The two most important characteristics of the valve balls are the roundness and the surface finish. The roundness must be controlled especially in the critical sealing area. We are able to manufacture valve balls with extremely high roundness and high surface finish tolerances.
What types we can manufacture for valve balls
Floating or trunnion mounted valve balls, solid or hollow valve balls, soft seated or metal seated valve balls, valve balls with slots or with splines, and other special valve balls in every configuration or modified balls or specification that you can design.
Fixed sphere function:
1. The fixed ball operation saves effort. The ball is supported by the upper and lower bearings to reduce friction and eliminate the excessive torque generated by the huge sealing load caused by the introduction of pressure to push the ball and the sealing sheet.
2. The sealing performance of the fixed ball is reliable. The PTFE non-sexual material sealing ring is embedded in the stainless steel valve seat, and both ends of the metal valve seat have springs to ensure that the sealing ring has sufficient pre-tightening force. If the sealing surface of the valve is worn during use, the valve will continue to ensure good sealing performance even under the action of the spring.
3. Fire protection: In order to prevent the PTFE sealing ring from burning out due to sudden heat or fire, a large amount of leakage will occur, which will aggravate the fire, and a fireproof sealing ring is set between the ball and the valve seat, and the sealing ring is burned. At this time, the fixed ball quickly presses the valve seat sealing ring against the ball under the action of the spring force, and forms a metal-to-metal seal with a certain sealing effect. The fire resistance test meets the requirements of AP16FA and API607 standards.
4. Automatic pressure relief: When the pressure of the retained medium in the valve cavity rises abnormally and exceeds the pre-tightening force of the spring, the valve seat moves backward and away from the ball, thereby automatically releasing the pressure. After the pressure is relieved, the valve seat will automatically return
5. Drainage: Check whether there are top and bottom drainage holes on the fixed ball body, and whether the valve seat is leaking. During work, if the fixed ball is completely opened or completely closed, the pressure in the central cavity can be released and the packing can be directly replaced. You can drain the retentate in the center cavity to reduce the contamination of the valve by the medium.
Xinzhan valve balls are used in various ball valves which are used in the fields of petroleum, natural gas, water treatment, medicine and chemical industry, heating, etc.
Russia, South Korea, Canada, United Kingdom, Taiwan, Poland, Denmark, Germany, Finland, Czech Republic, Spain, Italy, India, Brazil, United States, Israel, etc.
For small size valve balls: blister box, plastic paper, paper carton, plywood wooden box.
For big size valve balls: bubble bag, paper carton, plywood wooden box.
by sea, by air, by train, etc.
by T/T, L/C.
- Sample orders or small trail orders can be optional
- Advanced facilities
- Good production management system
- Strong technical Team
- Reasonable & cost-effective price prices
- Prompt delivery time
- Good after-sales service